Smart System Institute in National University of Singapore
- 2017 Apr – 2018 Mar・12 months・Singapore
- Working on an underwater entertainment system and a volumetric display in the water
Siemens Industry Software N.V In Belgium
- 2015 July – 2016 Mar・8 months・Leuven, Belgium
- Worked on two tasks regarding a mobile driving support system (recognition of driving statuses and patterns, test on cross-platform environment).
- Made a driving automation system compatible with both Windows and Linux.
Software Development (C++, Simulink, Matlab, Linux (Debian), cocos2dx)
Rakuten Institute of Technology
- 2014 Aug – 2015 Feb・8 months・Tokyo, Japan
- Researched on novel shopping support systems.
- Applied for a patent, submitted two projects to international conferences. Palette POVeye
Physical Computing (spectroscope), Image processing, UI/UX design
2weeks US Workshop 2014 by Recruit Holdings (MIT Media Lab, Silicon Valley etc.)
- UI/UX team member
- 2014 Mar・2 weeks・MIT Media Lab, Silicon Valley, Vice NY etc, USA
- Improved a photo album application, surveyed the demand and the usability.
Growth Hack (Need survey, Usability evaluation, UI/UX design)
- Project Manager
- 2012 Oct – 2013 May・8 months・Cebu, Philippines, and Kagawa, Japan
- Managed web engineers in the Philippines, etc.
Project Management (Progress management, Quality control)
- 2012 Jul – 2012 Sep・3 months・Cebu, Philippines
- Built a web service to compare English schools in the Philippines with others
Exploratory IT Human Resources Project 2010 (MITOU)
- Chief Developer
- 2010 Dec – 2011 Oct・11 months・Kagawa, Japan
- Developed a framework and sensors to visualize radiation and electricity, and obtained the grant money (16, 200 dolls)
Product Management, Software Development(C++, AR, OpenCV, OpenGL, ROOT)